Hurricane Relief through U.M.C.O.R.

If you'd like to contribute to hurricane relief directly, you can designate these funds on the memo of your check or select these as options from our mobile or web giving opportunities. Donations for the Bahamas can be made through UMCOR's International Disaster Response Advance #982450. Money from this fund is used to respond to disasters around the world. In the U.S., donate to the U.S. Disaster Response Advance #901670 for the United Methodist Committee on Relief.