Calvary Preschool staff and Board believe preschool children learn best through interactive learning. Teachers strive to help each individual child develop his/her full potential. The preschool curriculum has a:
- Balance of independent and cooperative activities.
- Considers the intellectual, social, emotional and physical development of each child.
- Encourages independent decision-making, problem solving and creativity.
- Encourages parent involvement
our daily schedule
Each school day provides a variety of activities both structured and nonstructured. The preschool day may consist of, but not limited to:
- Free choice
- Open snack
- Stories, group time, finger plays
- Art, music
- Large muscle activity, indoors and outdoors
- Clean up
- Daily parent talks