Reflect & Discuss
- After 40 years in the desert, the Israelites finally prepare to enter the home God promised to Abraham generations ago. At this point—the end of the chapter and the beginning of a new one—what does God tell Joshua?
- How does this connect with the previous stories? What does it teach us about God and how he works in his people?
- Where is Christ in this story?
- What do you hear God saying to you through this story?
- for the strength and courage of the Holy Spirit as we live a life of trust in God’s promises
- for anything we have to share